Monday, May 19, 2008

You Have to Start Somewhere

As the saying goes, we all have to start somewhere and we have to carl before we can walk and run.

I guess my intent on this, is to make this more of a daily diary for me and my life. There are many things that I am thinking of and going through at the moment, and maybe this will be good therapy for me!

As you can tell from my picture, I am a musician. I have been playing since I was about 12 and it is difficult to believe I am 56 as I am writing this! I have played professionally and then only on weekends. I have been trying to find a few guys that would be interested in playing, but for some reason in Jacksonville were I live, they say they take their music serious, but they really do not! They just want to practice, or it is only play the songs that they want to play. So, I Have written a few original songs, and I am in the process of recording them. Maybe sell them on I-tunes! My goal is not to be famous, but just popular enough to be able to play music full time! I would love to be able to do this. To be able to have a small following and play small coffee shops and pubs and just make a living doing what I love to do!

My day job absolutely sucks, and that will be a subject of a future post, but for now, I at least have gotten a post out there!

I hope who ever reads this, has a great day! May their life be happier and more satisfying than mine has been! Don't get me wrong, life is good, but as of late, everything I touch turns to crap!

No comments: