Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It is Better to have loved and Lost

Well, I guess it is better to have loved and lost then not have have loved at all! But I guess my biggest issue is, why do I always let women take advantage of me? Am I trying to pay for some deadly sin in my past?

Prime example, in my most recent relationship, we used to spend a lot of time together, just me and her, she had a 15 yr old living with her, then we moved in together - my house initially, then, all of her other children moved in, now there is no time for us, the kids never paid a damn bit of rent never offered to help for the groceries, drove my car free of charge, virtually everything for free! One of the kids even stole things from me - like my fathers watch that I will never see again!

I just wish I had some more money saved up, I would just move out, the hell with everything! But each day, I keep trying, and nothing ever really changes! Yes, I tried to address the issue. We even had an agreement over a year ago that if one of the kids were to move back - that would be the end of things! Well, 2 moved back, and here I am... I have had it!!!

Boy it felt good to get this off of my chest! Thanks for listening!

No comments: